[lsb-discuss] unoffficial LSB conference call minutes for 12 Sep 2012

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Sep 12 20:09:48 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Carlos O'Donell
<carlos at systemhalted.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 12:12 PM, R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com> wrote:
>> LSB teleconference
>>
>> Wednesday, 12 Sep 2012 @11:00 to noon

>> RFC: revisit version control system choice
>
> My favourite kind of bike shed!
>
> If only I hadn't been stuck on another call! :-(

Oh, dear!

We didn't get into this topic at all.

I posted the bug, but tried to flag it as not immediate
(thus the RFC, not an actual request for change).
There's always the mailing list if you want to weigh in...

bzr seems to be working "well enough" that I can't
see an impetus for change now.  Future? Who knows...