[lsb-discuss] A little more help needed.

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Fri Sep 14 21:31:58 UTC 2012

Stew,

Thanks for the fast reply

Just for info, the command line for configure I am using CC=lsbcc
CXX=lsbc++ ./configure

I am using lsb sdk 4.1

*	In the lsb there is libcrypt but not libcrypto - so I need to
trace down in sane for were I change this
*	Lsb has no libieee1284  (for usb) library, so I always assume
lsbcc will use the system's lib
*	Lsb has no libnetsnmp or (libsnmp), so I always assume lsbcc
will use the system's lib
*	As you stated, there is a libjpeg, so I need to trace this one
down too.
*	Lsb has no libtiff, so I always assume lsbcc will use the
system's lib

Glen