[lsb-discuss] Minor issue with details of latest packages

Craig Scott craig.scott at southerninnovation.com
Thu Apr 4 00:55:29 UTC 2013

My package manager just informed me there were updated LSB packages
available. I noted that for two of the packages (lsb-appchk and
lsb-pkgchk), the following info was given by the package manager:

The developer logs will be shown as no description is available for this
update:
*Could not parse header:* 'Mats Wichmann ', *expected*: 'Firstname
Lastname  - version-release'

It's probably just a minor issue with the RPM packaging, but thought I'd
mention it. My Fedora 16 system is pointing at the following repo:

http://ftp.linuxfoundation.org/pub/lsb/repositories/yum/lsb-4.1/repo-x86_64

--
Craig Scott | Senior Software Engineer
Southern Innovation | PO Box 307, Carlton South, VIC 3053, Australia