[lsb-discuss] Minor issue with details of latest packages

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Apr 5 15:42:54 UTC 2013

On 04/03/2013 08:55 PM, Craig Scott wrote:
> My package manager just informed me there were updated LSB packages
> available. I noted that for two of the packages (lsb-appchk and
> lsb-pkgchk), the following info was given by the package manager:
>
> The developer logs will be shown as no description is available for this
> update:
> *Could not parse header:* 'Mats Wichmann ', *expected*: 'Firstname
> Lastname  - version-release'

Thanks for checking this out.  I couldn't reproduce the problem on my
Fedora 18 system.  Do you happen to have some kind of yum plugin or
something that prints developer info that perhaps I don't have?
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org