[lsb-discuss] Minor issue with details of latest packages

Craig Scott craig.scott at southerninnovation.com
Sun Apr 7 23:24:25 UTC 2013

This was using the Apper GUI tool. I have not been able to reproduce the
messages with the command line utilities (probably just my ignorance of
the relevant command line options).

--
Craig Scott | Senior Software Engineer
Southern Innovation | PO Box 307, Carlton South, VIC 3053
e craig.scott at southerninnovation.com

w www.southerninnovation.com

Notice: The information in this email is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you must not distribute, copy, disclose or use
the information or attached files in this email in any way. We do not
guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards
Legislation.