[lsb-discuss] Minor issue with details of latest packages

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Apr 10 22:47:53 UTC 2013

On 04/07/2013 07:24 PM, Craig Scott wrote:
> This was using the Apper GUI tool. I have not been able to reproduce the
> messages with the command line utilities (probably just my ignorance of
> the relevant command line options).

Gave Apper a try, on both OpenSuSE 12.3 and Fedora 18, and wasn't able
to get that message to show.

If you figure out how to get the message to show reliably, let us know
here or file a bug, and we'll get it taken care of.
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org