[lsb-discuss] Collab Summit Meeting: Remote Access

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Apr 16 22:14:50 UTC 2013

As we've mentioned previously, we're meeting this week at the Linux
Foundation Collaboration Summit in San Francisco.  Our session will be
on Wednesday the 17th at 2 pm Pacific time, and is scheduled to go to
5:30 pm.

People interested in participating remotely have two options.

First, I'm told we will have a conference phone.  I'll be verifying this
with the hotel/conference staff before that time.  We'll be using the
normal dial-in number we use for our weekly calls (605-715-4920, pin
512468).

Second, we'll be experimenting with a Google Hangout.  This requires
that participants have a Google+ account, but allows us to have video,
screen sharing, and the like.  If you'd like to participate in this way,
please send me your Google+ account name so I can invite you.  (You
don't need to do that again if you've already sent that information.)

I'll post any updates to the list, so check here before connecting.
Real-time last-minute updates will be coordinated via IRC (#lsb on
Freenode).

We know that the time isn't very convenient for some, especially on the
east coast of the US.  But please do participate to the extent you can.
 If you have any questions, follow up to the list or contact me directly.
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org