[lsb-discuss] Contributing through GSoC 2013

matei pavaluca mateipavaluca at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 17:40:21 UTC 2013

Hello,

My name is Matei Pavaluca, I'm a computer science junior and I wanted to know
more about what it takes to participate in the Google Summer of Code for the
LSB project.

I have no prior experience in contributing to the linux kernel but I'm eager to learn.
I'm not sure if this is the place to ask but if I'm mistaking please direct me to the correct list.

I would like to know what should I read first and what is the codebase / documentation I should
start looking through (since the bazaar repo is pretty big).

Thank you,

Matei Pavaluca