[lsb-discuss] Extra Meeting: LSB 5.0 status triage

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Aug 29 15:27:02 UTC 2013

On Wednesday's call, we discussed talking about LSB 5.0 status items
during the Thursday bug triage.  That didn't happen; new bug discussion
took up all our time for that meeting.

Since it's important we get a beta 1 out ASAP, we decided to hold a
second meeting just for LSB 5.0 bugs, focusing entirely on stuff related
to the database.

Details:

2013-08-30 (Friday, i.e. tomorrow)
4 pm US Eastern / 1 pm US Pacific

To try and speed up things, we'll try doing it in two locations:
#lsb-meeting (for the notes and logging capabilities) and Google
Hangout.  If you'd like to participate, please email me your Google Plus
user ID, so I can add you to the hangout for the meeting.

If you'd like to participate, but can't participate in the Google
Hangout part for any reason, please follow up to the list.  If this is a
deal-breaker for people, we can figure out an alternative, but we need
to figure that out ASAP given the timing of the meeting.
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org