[lsb-discuss] Printing session on next LSB meeting?

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 19:19:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

on our monthly phone meetings at OpenPrinting we have decided on meeting
with the LSB team to get the LSB up-to-date with printing. So I want to
suggest whether we should have a printing session on the next LSB
meeting (is it the LF Summit in March?). I would come to this session to
represent OpenPrinting.

Subjects would once be the newest APIs but also be new printing
techniques like PPD-less printing for mobile, TV, and other devices
which are simpler, less powerful than PCs.

WDYT?

   Till