[lsb-discuss] Spring is just around the corner ;)

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Mon Jan 21 21:21:12 UTC 2013

Robert,

Thanks for the reminder.

Since I am not really one of the LSB-core development members (I am just
doing SANE) and the OpenPrinting Collaboration Summit is not being held
at the same time this year; I will have to wait and see if there is an
available slot and an official invite from the LF before I make any
plans.

I believe last year, there was a call-in available; so, I can always do
that.

glen