[lsb-discuss] FW: SANE Integration

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Wed Mar 27 22:41:23 UTC 2013

All,

In connection with the SANE LSB 5.0 integration, I had requested that
the following changes to libc.c and libc.Version.   I denoted the one's
I see in the BUG Report 3470 that will be added or are candidates.  I am
not sure if there is a plan for the rest.    I hope I did put function
references in libc.c when they may have needed to go some place else;
for example, "ioperm" which is reference in <sys/io.h> but I'm sure when
it went into libc.

glen