[lsb-discuss] Skip SDK stable update this go-round?

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Thu May 2 15:19:41 UTC 2013

It's time for another round of stable updates, and I'm looking at the
bug priorities and what's currently fixed but not released.  The SDK
update, in particular, doesn't look terribly interesting, and I'm
inclined to postpone it until the August update cycle and use the time
I'd spend on it to fix LSB 4.1 tests.

You can see the current list of bugs we've targeted at the next SDK here:

https://lsbbugs.linuxfoundation.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=3747&hide_resolved=1

I'm certainly OK with doing a release if there's a specific problem
that's causing someone pain and needs addressing.  Would anyone like to
nominate one of those bugs?

(Or, if you think we missed one on the block list, feel free to bring
that up too.)
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org