[lsb-discuss] what is the current libchk status in LSB 4.0 and 4.1?

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Wed May 15 20:26:08 UTC 2013

On 05/07/2013 06:03 AM, Karel Srot wrote:
> I am sending journals for rhel-6.0 and rhel-6.4 with various lsb-libchk
> versions. See the attached archive.
> Thank you.

Thanks.  I've ended up sending a link to those to bug 3602, so that we
can keep all this together.

>From my initial analysis, this looks different from the problem with
compatible vtable changes in libchk; it looks more like the vtable
itself has shifted in the library.  But I expect Red Hat isn't seeing
the wholesale breakage of C++ apps such a shift would imply, so I'm
wondering if there's a counting bug or some such in libchk.
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org