[lsb-discuss] LSB signing key for deb repo?

Gregory Fong gregory.0xf0 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 20:22:33 UTC 2013

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Gregory Fong <gregory.0xf0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know why the APT repo mentioned at [1] doesn't have
> anything signed except for the lsb-snapshot directory?  It seems
> counterintuitive that the only one with signed packages is the
> non-release directory.  Also, I can't really advise people to be
> installing package from a repo lacking proper signatures.
>
> [1] https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/en/RepositoryInfo

It also seems worth mentioning that the key listed on that page
doesn't match the one used to sign packages in the lsb-snapshot APT
repo.  Since it's not clear which one is "correct" (but the wiki
history would seem to indicate that the one used to sign packages is
newer), it'd be much appreciated if someone could also update that.

Cheers,

Gregory