[lsb-discuss] (from: Fedora Packaging ML) SCL discussion at yesterday's meeting, easy stuff

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Tue Nov 5 23:02:37 UTC 2013

On Tue, 5 Nov 2013, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> <nod>  -- Is there an FHS group to get involved with

FHS is under LSB at LF -- meetings are weekly by dial in.
Full details at, say:
	http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/lsb-discuss/2013-September/007744.html

which are the 'long form minutes' I post once a month, and
which enumerate most of what one nedds to know to get started
in participating

Real time minutes during the call are collaboratively produced
in the 'obby'

IRC channels are on the Freenode network, in #lsb, and
#lsb-meeting ... '-meeting' is used for bug triage

As I noted in the bug Matt cited, it was, sadly, filed in a
tracker that I missed the filing on, due to travel

quick answer is that FHS would be easy to resurrect, but we
have not seen much interest

-- Russ herrold