[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (2013-11-20, 11am ET)

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Nov 20 04:29:13 UTC 2013

 Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 715-4920
 Participant Access Code: 512468

Note: If dialing long distance is a problem, please contact the Linux
Foundation (info at linux-foundation.org), and the LF will arrange to
reimburse you for the use of a calling card.

Agenda:

 - Status of LSB 5.0 beta builds.

 - Schedules: we're seeing more than a few people who can't participate
at our currently scheduled times for calls and meetings.  Should we
consider rescheduling some of them?

--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org