[lsb-discuss] ISO standards for LSB standards after 3.1?

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Fri Sep 27 15:38:54 UTC 2013

On 09/27/2013 09:28 AM, Dallman, John wrote:
> ISO 23360 is LSB 3.1, as I understand it. Are any subsequent LSB versions also
> ISO standards?

No.

We could get into a long discussion of why not, parts of which would
invariably be tainted by the observer's viewpoint (there are discussions
in the list archive if you care)

There's been a couple of spurts of interest in reviving this track, if
you have reason to care, a comment here would be added to the tally...