[lsb-discuss] LSB distribution checker source v4.1.0.12 or latest version

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Wed Apr 16 13:47:37 UTC 2014

On 04/16/14 05:25, Kalpana Shetty wrote:

> I need LSB distribution checker source to build on a Ubuntu OS. Could
> someone point me to the source download link?

That depends if you need "released" or "current".  The current version
is at:

http://ftp.linuxbase.org/pub/lsb/snapshots/distribution-checker/lsb-dist-checker-4.1.0.13-0.20140414.src.rpm

>From version control:

bzr branch http://bzr.linuxfoundation.org/lsb/devel/distribution-checker/

I don't see the source rpm in the ftp tree for the released version
(probably not looking in the right place).  The distribution checker is
considered version-independent, so you can use the same tree as above,
but pick a particular release point to look at.  "bzr tags" shows the
last release tag as VIP-4.1-update1 so on the tree from above you can do:

bzr checkout -t VIP-4.1-update1

It's possible there may have been a version released after that which
was not tagged, we'll have to wait for Jeff to reply on that.

Hope this helps...