[lsb-discuss] LSB Navigator 1.9.10

Denis Silakov dsilakov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 13:03:56 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Almost two years have passed since we bumped Navigator version for the
last time. Though Navigator is primarily in maintenance mode now, some
notable improvements and fixes were implemented since the last release.
In addition, not long ago I have merged results of the last Google
Summer of Code. So I decided to bump Navigator version and to mention
this fact at our wiki, to bring some life to it. So here they are,
Navigator 1.9.10 release notes:

http://ispras.linuxbase.org/index.php/LSB_Navigator_Releases#LSB_Navigator_1.9.10_.282014-08-18.29

All the sources are already in bazaar. Note that in order to really try
the new features concerning investigation of class virtual tables
structure, you will need a community data collected with the improved
componenttodb scripts. This data is not available yet at the master
database, I am currently working on collecting it and will pass it to
Mats and Jeff once it is ready.

--
Regards,
Denis.