[lsb-discuss] Agenda and schedule for Friday get-together

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Aug 22 05:08:32 UTC 2014

Apologies for the brief note; the connectivity has been poor all week.

Let's get together at 1:45 pm in front of the booth/keynote room. We'll
find a quiet place to hang out, and will start a hangout around 2. (These
are Central time, so around 3 pm Eastern or noon Pacific.)

For an rough agenda, I'd like to propose starting with LSB 5.0, and moving
on to the new LSB process and what changes we might need to make. As part
of that, Jeff J. and I can talk about RPM, continuing the conversation
we've already had, as well as any changes we need to make for the new
process.

Anyone wishing to participate remotely should email me (with Google Hangout
info if needed).