[lsb-discuss] GSoC 2014

Denis Silakov dsilakov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 16:41:00 UTC 2014

On 06.02.2014 20:33, Mats Wichmann wrote:
> there are a ton of things that would be useful to have done.  however,
> I'm not smart enough to see ones that work well as student projects,
> which should be self-contained with an appropriately short potential
> scope, and not just gruntwork (like "refactor foo because it's ugly").

Feel free to expose your ideas:) Or maybe irc would be better.

I had an idea of some kind of improvements of C++ area in different lsb
tools (libtodb2, componenttodb) - for example, integration with a tool
dumping vtable contents.

But maybe there are some more important tasks now. And I guess that as
usual we won't have too many good students to implement all the ideas...

--
Regards,
Denis.