[lsb-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2014 - Project ideas page for the Linux Foundation online

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 17:09:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have set up a page for project ideas for the Linux Foundation's
participation in the Google Summer of Code 2014:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/google-summer-code-2014

Please add your ideas to the sub-page of your work group. If you have
problems mail me with your project idea.

Please also take into account that the deadline for our application as
mentoring organization is Feb 14 and after that Google will evaluate the
applications. So have your ideas (at least most of them, ideas can be
posted up to the student application deadline) in by then to raise our
chances to get accepted.

    Till