[lsb-discuss] LSB 5.0 Beta

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Feb 19 20:29:57 UTC 2014

On 02/19/2014 01:58 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> What is the url for LSB 5.0 Beta?  I 've looked and see lots of
> references to it and can find LSB 4.1, but not 5.0.

Here's the Beta 1 announcement, with links:

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/lsb/lsb-50-beta-1

We're close to releasing Beta 2, and will announce to the list when
that's available.

You can also grab the very latest builds, fresh off the buildbot, from here:

http://ftp.linuxfoundation.org/pub/lsb/snapshots/
http://ftp.linuxfoundation.org/pub/lsb/staging/beta/

Those will be less well tested than the official beta releases, though.
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org