[lsb-discuss] bug review and problem_db update for LSB 4.1

Karel Srot ksrot at redhat.com
Tue Jan 28 10:29:50 UTC 2014

Hello,

recent LSB meetings were dedicated to LSB 5.0.
I would like to ask whether the review of LSB 4.1 bugs is also planned.
There are multiple bugs that are supposed to be waived but the latest problem_db version is from August [1].
Also, I have updated multiple bugs with additional details but I do not know if it is sufficient
for obtaining a waiver (I can provide the list of such bugs if needed).
I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Karel Srot

[1] http://ftp.linuxfoundation.org/pub/lsb/updates/dist-checker-data/

--
Karel Srot
Quality Engineer, QE BaseOS Security team

Email: ksrot at redhat.com
Web: www.cz.redhat.com