[lsb-discuss] Virtual table analysis for distributions

Denis Silakov dsilakov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 12:23:35 UTC 2014

Hi all,

as a part of this year's GSoC activity, I have recently pushed updates
from student for the componenttodb scripts that will allow us to use
vtable-dumper to collect information about structure of virtual tables
of C++ classes when collecting distribution information. Next week I'm
planning to merge necessary changes to the database and upload scripts
and finally add vtable data for one of the distributions.

I hope by the end of the GSoC we will be able to browse these data using
Navigator. This should make our life a little easier, since we
constantly face some unclear problems with virtual tables, especially
when deciding to add more C++ parts to LSB.

--
Regards,
Denis.