[lsb-discuss] Old LSB SDK releases?

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Wed Mar 12 00:33:00 UTC 2014

On 03/11/14 18:14, Gregory Fong wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Nice work getting the LSB SDK 4.1.8 out!  Looking forward to having
> all of those bugfixes =)
>
> Relatedly, I couldn't help notice that all of the links are now dead
> for downloading the 4.1.7 SDK for x86 (among others).  Can someone
> please point me to where the old releases are archived?

Jeff will have to give a more "official" answer, but the "ftp" site does
keep old copies around, in a relevant subdirectory named "archive".  For
example:

http://ftp.linuxbase.org/pub/lsb/bundles/archive
or
http://ftp.linuxbase.org/pub/lsb/lsbdev/archive

I don't know if there's a way to get to older versions through package
managers.