[lsb-discuss] Old LSB SDK releases?

Gregory Fong gregory.0xf0 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 00:44:28 UTC 2014

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 5:33 PM, Mats Wichmann <mats at wichmann.us> wrote:
> On 03/11/14 18:14, Gregory Fong wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Nice work getting the LSB SDK 4.1.8 out!  Looking forward to having
>> all of those bugfixes =)
>>
>> Relatedly, I couldn't help notice that all of the links are now dead
>> for downloading the 4.1.7 SDK for x86 (among others).  Can someone
>> please point me to where the old releases are archived?
>
> Jeff will have to give a more "official" answer, but the "ftp" site does
> keep old copies around, in a relevant subdirectory named "archive".  For
> example:
>
> http://ftp.linuxbase.org/pub/lsb/bundles/archive
> or
> http://ftp.linuxbase.org/pub/lsb/lsbdev/archive
>
> I don't know if there's a way to get to older versions through package
> managers.

Thanks Mats.  It looks like the RPMs are there, which is workable, but
it would be nice if the old bundles were available... it looks like
the most recent version of the lsb-sdk bundle posted on the linuxbase
ftp site is 4.1.5.

Why doesn't the linuxfoundation ftp site keep the old versions?

Best regards,

Gregory