[lsb-discuss] Schedule for Collab Summit LSB session posted

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Mar 21 19:17:06 UTC 2014

We've posted our initial schedule for the LSB session happening at the
Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit next week.  It's here:

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/en/LSB_Plenary_2014

Details are also available for both in-person and remote attendees.  For
remote attendees, note that we'll be conducting our meeting via Google
Hangouts; if you'd like to participate but this presents a problem for
you, please contact me right away.

Follow up to the list for any questions, concerns, etc.  Too much time
on Topic X, not enough time for Topic Y?  More bathroom breaks?  Let's talk.
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org