[lsb-discuss] State of LSB

Rob Conde rob.conde at ai-solutions.com
Wed Oct 15 19:31:31 UTC 2014

I am looking into targeting LSB for an application, but based on various documents and resources I've found I'm a bit confused about the state. For example, the Sample Implementation and lsb-buildenv appear to be gone but the documentation isn't clear about that change (most documents still reference these things)...is the idea to only use lsbcc and lsbc++ going forward? Is LSB still a recommended approach, or has it been supplanted by something else?

Thanks for your input,

Rob Conde