[lsb-discuss] If your app passes the appchecker, is lsbcc necessary?

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Sat Oct 18 10:36:41 UTC 2014

On 10/15/14 13:47, Rob Conde wrote:
> As the subject says, if your application passes the appchecker, do you even need to bother with the lsbcc/c++ wrappers?

again, sorry my reply seems to have gotten stuck on my mobile device and
never went out.

lsbcc is never mandatory, and if you've gotten compliance without it,
more power to you - it's just a convenience to help get things right
when compiling.  However, if you have compiled binaries in your app, it
would be somewhat surprising if you got to passing the checker without
doing anything special.