[lsb-discuss] LSB 5.0 Release Candidate 1

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Oct 29 14:29:14 UTC 2014

On 10/29/2014 10:12 AM, Rob Conde wrote:

> Is there an easy way to see which distros have support for LSB 5.0?

At the moment, no distro most likely has formal support for LSB 5.0, as
a few changes to LSB-specific programs are needed (such as lsb_release).

The broad API support, however, should be fairly widespread.  We test on
the major distros (Ubuntu, CentOS, SUSE, etc.), and our criteria for
including new features require good distro coverage.
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org