[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call - everyone able to be there?

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Feb 25 03:18:09 UTC 2015

Sorry this is so late; got sidetracked after getting home from California.

Based on the conversations we had at the LSB meeting there, I wanted to
make sure our current direction has buy-in from everyone who's
interested in the future direction of the LSB.  So, I'm asking if
everyone with such an interest can be on tomorrow's call.  If not, let's
figure out a time when everyone can be on, and we'll reschedule.

To remind everyone, the normal call time is Wednesday at 11:00 am
Eastern time.

I'll watch my email, and send an update on the call status around 10 am
Eastern tomorrow.
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org