[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call - everyone able to be there?

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Feb 25 16:21:43 UTC 2015

On 02/25/2015 10:24 AM, Rob Conde wrote:
> Do you mind if observers call in? Will the minutes be posted somewhere?

We try to be an open project, so everyone's welcome.  (That's a general
rule for all our meetings, BTW.)  When we figure out when the meeting
will be, I'll post a general notice here.

We'll also post some conclusions to this mailing list afterwards.
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org