[lsb-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2016 - Backup organization administrator needed

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 03:04:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am applying for the Linux Foundation as mentoring organization for the
Google Summer of Code 2016.

I need a backup administrator (a second org admin) to complete the
application and he needs to confirm before the deadline on Friday.

Note that usually the role as backup admin will not cause any work for
you, especially as I could find another backup admin after the deadline,
but it would be great if you can jump in on my behalf here and there
when I am not available for some reason.

So if you are willing to take this role, please tell me. I will then
invite you through Google's application form and you will get an e-mail
from Google with instructions how to accept the invitation. Please be
ready to receive that mail then and to follow the instructions.

    Till