[lsb-discuss] LSB SDK 5.0 and GCC 5.3.1

Dallman, John john.dallman at siemens.com
Tue Jan 26 17:11:19 UTC 2016

I'm trying out Fedora 23, to make sure that my GCC-4 built libraries will run on the new GCC run-times. They certainly should, but testing beats any amount of "should".

My development and testing environment uses lsbcc and lsbc++ as its compiler commands. I have the latest LSB SDK for x86-64, http://ftp.linuxfoundation.org/pub/lsb/bundles/released-5.0.0/sdk/lsb-sdk-5.0.0-3.x86_64.tar.gz, but running /opt/lsb/bin/lsbcc
produces the message 'unrecognized gcc version: "5.3.1"'

Will there be a new issue of the SDK that handles this?

thanks,

--
John Dallman

Siemens Industry Software Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 3476850.
Registered office: Faraday House, Sir William Siemens Square, Frimley, Surrey, GU16 8QD.