[lsb-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2016 - Many new applications

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Fri Mar 25 23:46:51 UTC 2016

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 07:58:47PM -0300, Till Kamppeter wrote:
> On 03/25/2016 02:23 PM, Greg KH wrote:
> >I didn't see anywhere to "star" an application,
> >why do some have that mark and others do not?
>
> You can click the start in the list of applications or click the "STAR"
> option on the proposal page.

I don't see that option on the proposal page, nor can I click on it on
the list.  Maybe that's something that you need admin rights for :)

> This is to mark if you really want this student/project. Note that it is
> only for our internal use, Google does not see/use the star settings.

Ok, then I'm not going to worry about it.

Now that the application process is closed, what's our next step here?
How do we rank/sort/evaluate them?  I don't see the "put a number here"
option like we have had in previous years.

thanks,

greg k-h