[lsb-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2016 - Many new applications

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 14:25:32 UTC 2016

On 03/26/2016 11:15 AM, Greg KH wrote:
>> Which one?
>
> This one:
> 	https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/organization/6564234674569216/proposal/6320691074826240/
>
>> And are then all the other kernel-related applications to be ignored?
>
> I just went through them all again and left comments saying that they
> were not even a valid proposal, so yes, I don't see anything I can even
> consider for the kernel other than the above proposal.

Thank you very much. I have marked it with a star.

Can you look for a co-mentor and ask him for clicking "WANT TO MENTOR"
on this, too?

Can you give me a list of all the other proposals which you considered
not worthwhile (and where we do not need to wait for another mentor's
opinion) so that I can mark them ignored?

    Till