[lsb-discuss] Call change tomorrow

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Wed May 4 01:45:24 UTC 2016

For the weekly call, we had discussed switching from Wednesday to
Thursday at the same time (11 am Eastern, 8 am Eastern).  I'm going to
call in at both times, but mostly on Wednesday just to make sure no one
missed the time change.

In case someone doesn't know about the call, anyone interested in the
LSB is invited to join.  The access number is 605-475-5900, access code
512468.
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org