[lsb-discuss] Call change tomorrow

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Wed May 18 15:31:25 UTC 2016

On 05/05/2016 10:57 AM, Mats Wichmann wrote:
> On 05/04/2016 07:23 AM, Jeff Licquia wrote:
>> On 05/04/2016 09:22 AM, Robert Schweikert wrote:
>>> The only other day where there is no standing call at this time of day
>>> in my calendar is Monday.
>>
>> Monday could work for me.  Mats?  Anyone else?
>
> no, Mondays are out permanently.
>
> we'll either have to pick a different time or we can leave Wed and I'll
> join if something comes up that lets me do so.

OK.  This week, we'll do Thursday, with the understanding that (at
least) Robert won't be able to make it.  Next week, we'll move back to
Wednesday.

Just so all the info is in one place, that's Wednesdays starting on the
25th, at 11 am Eastern.  Dial 605-475-5900, PIN 512468.  The call
tomorrow will be at the same time and number.
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org