[lsb-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2017 - There are student proposals for LSB!

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:03:47 UTC 2017

On 04/04/2017 03:59 AM, Alexey Khoroshilov wrote:
> Hi Till,
>
> There are two good applications relevant for us.
> I have took a look at others and kernel categories, but I do not see
> anything good there.

Thank you very much.

So I have starred (meaning "We want this"):

- Anton Volkov: Finding bugs related to the data races in Linux kernel

- Anton Vasilyev: Finding bugs related to the memory errors in Linux kernel

And I have ignored:

- Anton Volkov: Development of Rule Specifications for Correct Usage of
Kernel Core API

So the slot balance for LSB is: Minimum 2, Maximum 2

Total slot balance:

             Min     Max
Printing      7       8
WireGuard     4       6
LSB           2       2
Total        13      16

So now only Jan-Simon's opinion about the LLVM Linux application is missing.

    Till