[lsb-discuss] LSB Call Change

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Jan 18 15:53:13 UTC 2017

During the holidays, we discovered that the old freeconference line
wasn't so free any more; something must have changed about how the
companies charged each other for stuff like that.

So, I've set up a UberConference line for the calls that we'll use from
here on out:

https://www.uberconference.com/licquia
401-347-0525 PIN 74777

Sorry for the late notice.  We'll be using this line for calls starting
today.
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org