[lsb-discuss] Help, with gcc34-compat.c, please?

Dallman, John john.dallman at siemens.com
Fri Jan 27 11:13:38 UTC 2017

My employers have a process to ensure that they don't accidently get GPL'ed code into their products. I need to get this approval for the current LSB 5.0 SDK.

So I need to submit all the code and headers that goes into products that we build with the SDK to a scanning process, which looks for license-type wording. I also need to submit the licenses to show that there aren't any problems. For the headers from lsb-build-base and lsb-build-c++, this is no problem.

However, I do have a problem with libgcc34compat.a, and its sole member, gcc34-compat.o, because I don't have the source for that. Presumably it is in an LSB package that I didn't download? Unfortunately, the LSB downloads page is down.

Will the downloads page be back up soon? If not, how else could I get the source?

thanks,

--
John Dallman
DF PL TO OT PC PDE

Siemens Industry Sector
Siemens Industry Software Limited
Francis House, 112 Hills Road,
Cambridge CB2 1PH, United Kingdom
Tel.      :+44 (1223) 371554
Fax       :+44 (1223) 371700
john.dallman at siemens.com <mailto:john.dallman at siemens.com%20>
www.siemens.com/plm

Siemens Industry Software Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 3476850.
Registered office: Faraday House, Sir William Siemens Square, Frimley, Surrey, GU16 8QD.