[lsb-discuss] Help, with gcc34-compat.c, please?

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Fri Jan 27 14:30:15 UTC 2017

On 01/27/2017 04:13 AM, Dallman, John wrote:
> My employers have a process to ensure that they don't accidently get GPL'ed code into their products. I need to get this approval for the current LSB 5.0 SDK.
>
> So I need to submit all the code and headers that goes into products that we build with the SDK to a scanning process, which looks for license-type wording. I also need to submit the licenses to show that there aren't any problems. For the headers from lsb-build-base and lsb-build-c++, this is no problem.
>
> However, I do have a problem with libgcc34compat.a, and its sole member, gcc34-compat.o, because I don't have the source for that. Presumably it is in an LSB package that I didn't download? Unfortunately, the LSB downloads page is down.
>
> Will the downloads page be back up soon? If not, how else could I get the source?
>
> thanks,

For browsing;

http://bzr.linuxfoundation.org/loggerhead/lsb/devel/build_env/files

For cloning:

http://bzr.linuxfoundation.org/lsb/devel/build_env

Or mirrored in git:

https://github.com/mwichmann/lsb-buildenv

All of the SDK code (build_env) is under the same license except the
files which are repackaged from other projects, and thus packaged
separately so they can be under their original license - c++ headers, qt
headers. The license files (which are not what you are looking for for
your scan, I know) are in the package subdirectory, plus in the rework
to git, also at the top level.