[lsb-discuss] GOoC 2018 - IMPORTANT: Put up your project ideas ASAP!!

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 13:30:28 UTC 2018

Please list also project ideas which you already have reserved for a
student or which a student has brought to you and you have promised him
to do it. This gives a richer idea list during Google's selection
process. After we are selected you can remove the already assigned
project ideas again.

If you need an example how to list project ideas, see the idea list of
OpenPrinting:

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/gsoc/google-summer-code-2018-openprinting-projects

You reach your idea list (or can add your list there):

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/gsoc/google-summer-code-2018

    Till