[Lsb-infrastructure] dtk-manager and debian systems

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Mon Jul 2 01:19:37 PDT 2007

I tried to run tests on Ubuntu 7.04 the other
day and it seems there are still some strange
problems.  I made sure all the "snapshot" test
packages were installed first because we don't
have dtk-manager able to look at the snapshot
repository yet.  However, it seems not to to
"see" the test packages, leaving the installed
column blank for lsb-test-core, lsb-test-vsw4 and
lsb-test-desktop, and thus just proposing the
released tests from the 3.1.1 repository.

It does see lsb-test-libstdcpp as installed, however.

-- mats