[Lsb-infrastructure] big dump of stuff into database

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Thu Jul 26 06:46:21 PDT 2007

> Uploading of additional data is in our plans and we'd like to upload
> data that will cover the most interfaces used by applications. Such a
> full upload requires some time, but some components (such as dbus,
> cairo, cups - maybe something else?) can be uploaded in the
> nearest time and included in the nearest release.

That would be very useful. The short-term interest would
be in those elements that just got added as placeholders
in the Library table, namely:

libcairo, libpangocairo-1.0, libdbus-1, libcups, libcupsimage, libijs

(note libijs seems to be inconsistently named, I'm not sure how
we reflect that, sometimes it's libijs, sometimes libijs-0.35).

ijs and cupsimage are not likely to be needed by "normal"
applications, so they probably won't show up in any of the
scanned apps, but apparently they're needed to link portable
printer drivers.