[Lsb-infrastructure] help - adding in6addr data elements

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Fri Nov 9 06:55:06 PST 2007

I haven't added "global data" to the LSB before.
Looking at other "interfaces" of this type,
such as acs_map (curses) or __tzdata (libc)
I've made an effort at it but it doesn't result
in anything generating either in the header
netinet/in.h nor in the stub library for libc.

The effort is in an attachment to bug 1311.

If anyone else on this list can spot what I'm
missing to "turn on" these elements, I'd
certainly appreciate it.

Mats