[Lsb-infrastructure] New LSB DB 1.1 RC for LSB 3.2 (Qt4.2 included)

Vladimir Rubanov vrub at ispras.ru
Thu Nov 15 06:24:32 PST 2007

We have released an alpha update of the LSB database with major change in Qt
4 data. Community data (apps & distros) are not affected this time.

Qt4 data records are now reflect Qt 4.2 version and we have marked new
interfaces indicated by Carlos (excl. QtDBus) as included (1828 new binary
symbols, 1639 new source level interfaces). There are 40 new classes, 32 of
which are properly included while 8 are still missing vtable information
(virtual table structure will not be checked by libchk for these 8 classes).
We have also updated documentation links from Qt 4.1 to Qt 4.2 (i.e. from
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.1/ to http://doc.trolltech.com/4.2/) as well as
Standard table.

Now the database should be enough to start trying to generate specification
and checkers and see what happens with them in real. I expect Mats can now
have a look at this.

There are a few other changes in DB not related with Qt4 (see the full list
at http://ispras.linux-foundation.org/index.php/LSB_Database_Updates).

Vladimir.