[Lsb-infrastructure] cache table rebuild failing on current DB

Denis Silakov silakov at ispras.ru
Fri Nov 16 01:02:07 PST 2007

Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> I thought it was just a single instance,
> but now I've tried three places to reload the
> full database including community data, and
> the cache rebuild step fails consistently:
>
> ... <create_cache_tables.sgl;
> ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 50: Duplicate entry '9025-9296679' for key 1
>
> this is current database (1.1), existing community
> data since the release notes said that was unchanged.

A collision happened with 'in6addr_any' and 'in6addr_loopback'
interfaces, which were added in parallel in bug 1311 and by us as.

Delete the entries that are not marked as included:

delete from Interface where Iid=95211;
delete from ArchInt where AIint=95211;
delete from LGInt where LGIint=95211;
delete from Interface where Iid=95212;